Friday 30 March 2012

And the 2 week revision session begins...

We can all be happy that the Easter holidays (which is a complete lie btw, these are NOT holidays. Not for us -.-) have now officially begun. Going to have to do some hardcore work over these two weeks to make up for my procrastination which has been ongoing for several months now. Sadly this, coupled with the fact that there won't be much to do, will probably mean I will end up blogging less *insert sad face here*.


Today we had a physics practical and evaluative, which I was kind of dreading in complete honesty...I'm terrible at anything practical. I literally get so confused and mess everything up, and then get sad that I'm so useless. Anyway, I went in early (as always) to try and do some revision. I was in the quiet area trying to do some work as I got kicked out of the normal place I do work (some noobs with interviews or w/e), but I kept getting distracted by the librarians talking. I mean really, they scold anyone who talks in the library, and yet they talk and disturb everyone? Double standards much.


Nemo came in at about 9:28, and was shortly followed by Fraz and Lisa, and I started talking to them about physics and black people. This did not last very long as the librarians decided to rain on our parade once again, so Nemo *shockingly* went to the back of the library and started revising, and I left with Fraz and Lisa.
In hindsight, I don't know why I decided to leave with them, as it felt rather awkward, so I returned to the library and forced Nemo to come with me (against his will. He's my bitch). We all messed around in the canteen for an unknown amount of time, and then we left for physics.


Ian was looking as hench as ever when he greeted us at physics. Me and Graham believe that he's secretly a bodybuilder and that the whole "frail" thing is just an act. He ushered us into the classroom and we began the dreaded practical...which actually wasn't so bad. I thought it was quite fun actually. ^_^


After all the physics shenanigans, I saw Graham outside my class and we started talking about the practical and evaluative. Of course I only did this so that I have an excuse when he gets higher than me (that boy is a machine...much like Randy). Fraz then proceeded to join us, and we left Graham.


I stayed in college for about 2 more hours just waiting around with Nemo and Tom, watching videos of people getting angry at games. Some people get so frustrated over the simplest things...and you can't help but laugh sometimes. After those two hours, I went home with Nemo and some Somali kid who decided to say "yalla yalla habibi" when I was on the phone to my mum...I swear, these people who think they can speak Arabic just because they've watched The Mummy. -_-


Well, that was pretty much it...nothing great I suppose, but I can't just not update my blog. Not updating feels...wrong. Guess that's it for today, bai. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment