Wednesday 28 March 2012

A day full of maths.

I honestly think mock week will be the death of me...it is actually so damn boring. I barely see anyone, and when I do, all we do is revise. I've honestly had more fun talking to a tree (yes, I have tried to talk to trees...sadly, as you'd expect, they didn't answer. Ruuude).
Today, we had the FP3 and FP4 mocks, which weren't too bad. They went a hell of a lot better than the damned FP2 mock. So yeah.


Anyway, we had FP3 in the morning. I was almost late to that (I got there at 8:30 on the dot) because Manveer wanted me to wait for him at my station, and he said he'd be there at about 8. I waited until 8:10 and then Arsalan came along (I swear that boy always cuts it so fine), and I went with him as Manveer was still at East Ham. I entered the Sports Hall, happy in the knowledge that I could keep my bag, and proceeded to do the paper.


After we finished, I went with Tom And Fahad and we did FP4 revision...until we got stuck on a question, so we went to ask the "D-man" (or Damien as most people know him), and proceeded to get owned. Again. Basically what happened was Tom said, "Damien, you should be in the exam hall next to us and then nudge us whenever we do something wrong." to which Damien replied "Well I'd get quite a sore arm then wouldn't I?"
So much for believing in his students.


We headed to the library after this, where I saw the black guy and shouted "hey black guy" in the middle of the library...with black people. How I have not been murdered/assassinated yet is beyond me. We all sat down in the library and talked about how Raeesah's phone was on some guy's crotch and she "retrieved" it tried to revise.


Time for the FP4 mock came round, so we proceeded towards the sports hall...again.
Loads of people left the exam early, and I can understand why, as there was so much dirty algebra rearrangement and other LONG stuff. :(


When all these shenanigans had ended, I went home on the train with Randy, fish Nemo and Truc. And then they left me. It always happens, I'm always left behind. Makes me kind of sad tbh. 


I thought I would leave you with one of my racist jokes. Let's hope it doesn't get me stabbed *crosses fingers* 
"What did the black kid get for his birthday?
My bike."


Black people. They funneh.

No comments:

Post a Comment