Friday 1 June 2012

It's all coming to an end...

So today was the last official day of college for the A2 students, and to be honest I really can't believe it's been two years. They've passed by so quickly, it feels like I only started college yesterday. It seems that there are many people complaining about Havering Sixth Form and how supposedly 'shit' it is but I can say with absolute certainty that I did not for a moment regret going there. Admittedly the college itself does seem to be going downhill, but all the people there made it worthwhile going. I've had so many lulz this year in all my classes, but especially my maths class, which I don't think contained a single sane person. After all, you have to be crazy to some extent to choose further maths no?

It's funny because back when I left school it didn't feel like this at all, I couldn't wait to get out of that hell hole. There were a couple of people that I grew close to, but in general most people were pricks and really not worth the effort. Guess that's what you get for going to a school in East London. Then I went to college where I barely knew anyone, and I guess that actually forced to become more sociable. There's been a ridiculous amount of change in the last two years, all of which was for the better I believe, and that's definitely been influenced by some of the people I have met. I'd definitely like to see everyone again, I can't imagine not seeing the people I've become accustomed to after all this time. Hard to believe we're all going our separate ways. It's somewhat surreal I'd say.

Ha, in maths today the D-man cooked brownies and made bread for the class, and even Kathryn came to say goodbye. It would seem that, while she hated us, she still cared. Which was nice. Everyone seemed to love the brownies, which I had none of because, well, I'm me, and I eat healthily. I'll be honest though, I did feel somewhat left out.

Anyway, I guess I just needed somewhere other than twitter to express how I feel about leaving, as 140 characters just doesn't seem to cut it. I will miss everyone, and I wish you all the best of luck in life. But for now, it's time to beast out exams. Have fun. :)


1 comment:

  1. Awh, that was really touching! :')
    Goodluck in your exams too, not that you need it!

    ReplyDelete